June 1, 2020
We Are Back!!
It has been 75 days since we have been open for all services. We have missed your smiling faces and look forward to seeing or talking to you soon. We will be contacting all patients that had appointments scheduled during the last 75 days.
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our country has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) along with the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our Team, our Patients and our Community.
- We have installed IQAir HyperHEPA Filtration in all treatment rooms and common areas.
- We have also installed UV Air Sanitizer in our HVAC System. This will sanitize and disinfect air passing through the HVAC System.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find it throughout the office for you to use as needed.
We also have implemented new protocols for anyone entering the office and all appointments.
- Everyone who enters the building must wear a mask or face covering as per the CDC Guidelines.
- Your temperature will be taken when you enter the office.
- Our office will communicate with you before your appointment to ask you screening questions. You will be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- We ask that you call the office when you arrive for your appointment and we will let you know when to come in the office. This will minimize the number of people in the office at one time.
- You will see that our waiting room has very few chairs and will no longer offer coffee, magazines or children’s books.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming you back into the office.
We expect the phones to be busy, so if you are having trouble reaching us you may email us at [email protected]. Thank you for your patience as we all adjust to these new protocols.
Dr. Andrew J. Spiridigloizzi
Cherstin, Kelsey, Tessa and Lindsey